Non-Traditional Colors

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are featuring Christmas cards using NON-TRADITIONAL COLORS.

create blog hop badge

I went with a pastel look using the oh so fabulous SLEIGH RIDE EDGELITS.


Sleigh ride Edgelits becreativewithnicole.com


I love the crisp and clean look that the die cuts give this card.  And of course the best part is how easy this came together using the Big Shot.


All is calm close up


In all, there are four layers of paper that make this card so soft and pretty.  I actually started out with the Pink Pirouette base and then added in more colors as the card came together.


Soft Sky was next, embossed with the Gently Falling EF.  I am SO very glad I got this one, it makes for a beautiful background.


Lastly came the layers die cut the the Sleigh Ride Edgelits.  This is such a COOL set of dies!  The layers look amazing together and you can use them so many ways!  The first layer is the trees in Pear Pizazz then the house layer in Tip Top Taupe.  I did just a tiny bit of stamping to add the sentiment that came from Wonderland.  I think it went beautifully with this card.


Sleigh Ride non traditional christmas color by becreativewithnicole.com


A few Dazzling Diamonds glimmer stars add the finishing touch along with a stamped envelope.  I love this card so much I may have to do it in a bunch of other color combos to use for my cards this year!


SUPPLIES:

STAMPS:  Wonderland

PAPER:  Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzaz, Tip Top Taupe, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer

INKS:  Soft Suede

DIE CUTS/EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Gently Falling EF

ACCESSORIES:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star), Dimensionals, SNAIL, Tombow

Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing!  Click previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.

create blog hop 2create blog hop 1

Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!

BLOG HOP SIG
Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!