More Paper Pumpkin Cards

I'm back today with a couple more ideas for the October My Paper Pumpkin kit.  As with the other cards, I have used bits and pieces of the kit combined with other products.

October MPP Collage

This is one design with slight differences.


MPP alternate idea becreativewithnicole.com


This is the first one I did.  I kept the card base simple, just embossed large polka dots on Sahara Sand.  The floral paper from the kit really stands out against this soft color.


close up anniversary card


The sentiment is retired (Good Greetings), but I used it since it worked perfectly for my idea.  I love the banners from the kit and thought these two greetings with a heart in between would be sweet for an anniversary card.  In fact, it's the card I'm giving my husband for our 14 year anniversary on Sunday.


MPP alternate card 2 becreativewithnicole.com


For the second card, I used different colors but the same design.  The Pool Party card base looks so pretty with the Sahara Sand.  I used the same sentiments but changed up the color of the banner.  I think both are beautiful, which is your favorite??  Curious about the supplies I used, just check the list below!


To look back at the other ideas for the October My Paper Pumpkin, click HERE and HERE. I still have two more designs with this kit to share with you at the end of the week plus plenty of other cards as well so check back!






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







 


1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS

SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS

CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE

Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I love this month's PP and I love your variations. This is one I would be willing to reorder.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue! I agree Sue, this is a kit I would buy refills for as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great adaptations of the kit. And, Sue and Nicole, I ordered the refill yesterday. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!