Autumn Wishes

Today's card has a lot of texture, but was quite easy to put together.


Woodland EF becreativewithnicole.com

With just one element stamped, the card is mostly constructed using the Big Shot.  Before we get the the nitty gritty of the card, let me show you the inspiration for it.

CCMC378

The Thursday challenge from Create with Connie and Mary has some great fall colors this week.  When looking at them, the Among the Branches Bundle stood out to me.

Autumn Wishes with woodland ef

The Soft Suede base embossed with the Woodland EF is a perfect background for fall leaves.  I did one in gold and one in Mossy Meadow.  Over top I added in the sentiment and a bit of linen thread.

Woodland Embossing Folder becreativewithnicole.com

As usual I added in a few sequins and stamped the envelope to compete the card.


Stop back tomorrow for my first Christmas card of the season.  I have been a busy little bee making Christmas cards that I can't wait to share!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Carol! This is most definitely my favorite EF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely use of blocks of colour to create your fall card Nicole - love the addition of the gold glimmer leaf too for a little extra sparkle! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - this is so lovely! That gold leaf is outstanding! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold glimmer paper is so fabulous with the dark fall colors! What a wonderful layout, and great use of these colors! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love that pop of gold on the darker background...and the simplicity of the leaves with the greeting! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Connie! I love the leaves in gold glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Chris! I can't get enough of the glimmer leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Joanne! I love adding sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Nicole! Love how you used the gold leaf and sequence to add some elegance. Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO lovely! The embossed background adds such depth and the single area of each color is a great way to use these colors!! Love the gold too! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Margaret! I think I'm hooked on the glimmer paper...what did I ever do without it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Bridgette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW...this is simply WONDERFUL!!! Love the overall simplicity yet that gold leaf is just so dramatic! Thanks for joining us Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!