A Blackberry Bliss Wonderland

I have fallen in love with WONDERLAND in the Holiday Catalog.  You can do so many GORGEOUS cards with this stamp set!

Wonderland by becreativewithnicole.com

See what I mean!  And even better is the fact that this card was pretty simple to make!  It actually has a couple of techniques that come together for the WOW factor.

Blackberry Bliss Wonderland

It all started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock if you can believe that!  I brayered on Blackberry Bliss ink with it being darker at the bottom and lighter at the top.  Once I was happy with how the ink looked, I stamped the trees with Black Archival ink.

Wonderland

I added in some of the beautiful WINTER WONDERLAND DESIGNER VELLUM and a couple of banners.  The Silver Foil banner has "Silent Night" embossed in silver for a lovely effect.  Before I forget, let me show you where the inspiration for this card came from.

Sketch 4TST

I used the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' -or not- on Tuesday.  Now the vellum and banners will make more sense!

Wonderland in Blackberry Bliss by becreativewithnicole.com

Looking at the whole card again, you can see that I added more silver embossing to continue the sentiment in the lower right corner.  And as always there are sequins on this card, but you aren't surprised!

So this card may look super difficult, but it's really not!  If you are interested in seeing how I did this, let me know and maybe I'll put together a quick video.

To find out more about this sketch challenge, visit Try Stampin' -or not- on Tuesday where you'll see more beautiful card samples from the Design Team.

Come back tomorrow for more samples from the October My Paper Pumpkin kit, I have 2 beautiful cards to share!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







 
Print Friendly and PDF


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I love Blackberry Bliss! And paired with silver is even better. Gorgeous card as always, Nicole. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Nicole. But, then your cards always are!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Pat! I super appreciate your kind words and support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Deborah! I think it looks even better with silver too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning Nicole. Silver & Blackberry Bliss are a match made in heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Christmas card is gorgeous Nicole.
    I especially love the colour combo of the Blackberry Bliss with Silver, very elegant :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Kathe! I have really been getting into Blackberry Bliss, such a rich color! And yes, I agree that silver is a fabulous addition...adds elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Vicky! I think these colors are just gorgeous together too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Nicole! I love the blackberry bliss for the background color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I never would have thought to use Blackberry Bliss. Great idea. So rich and unique . . . but not unique after everyone CASE's it. ;) I know I'll being CASE'ing it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, Nicole! I am not that much of a silver fan but it is absolutely stunning with the Blackberry Bliss. I love the embossing on the silver foil paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!