Spooky Pop Out Swing Shaker

It's been awhile since I've done a shaker card so I was going through withdrawal and HAD to make one!

Spooky Pop Out Swing card by becreativewithnicole.com

Isn't this spooky fun!!  I took a couple of shakers I've done in the past and combined the ideas to create a WINDOW FRAME POP OUT SWING SHAKER!  Now that's a mouthful!!

Open Spooky Pop Out Swing Card by becreativewithnicole.com The window frame die from HEARTH AND HOME THINLITS makes the opening in the front of the card as well as the shaker!

Shaker Window by becreativewithnicole.com.jpg

The card was made with lots of dark colors to give a Halloween feel.  The card base is Basic Gray with the window frame in Basic Black and the scene on Smokey Slate.  A few metallic sequins in the window give a little sparkle and the brick texture on the base gives depth.

Top view Spooky Pop Out Swing card by becreativewithnicole.com

The inside has a few cool effects too.  The spider in the corner and a border along the bottom with HAPPY HAUNTING Designer paper.  The scene in the window is so fun too, it's the fall scene from the HAPPY SCENES stamp set.  Stamped it black it completes the spooky look I was going for!

Open Spooky Pop Out Swing by becreativewithnicole.com

You can easily make your own spooky shaker, just go to my VIDEO TUTORIAL for the Pop Out Swing Shaker and substitute the window frame thinlit for the square framelit.  You can also find more details about the first window frame shaker I made HERE.

I hope you enjoyed today's shaker and give it a try!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Cindee!! Had to feed the obsession and make a shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really special card. My Grandson will love it. Thank you again. Very Spooky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love it! thanks too for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lisa! Glad you enjoyed the card and video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome! I am so glad this card is helpful to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this and the great video tutorial that goes with it. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWsiers ... now THAT's a "WINDOW FRAME POP OUT SWING SHAKER", very well executed!
    Love this card, it is really cool ... and spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Kathe! I am pretty proud of this card, it's a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just saw this on Pintrest and had to pop over to see for myself. It's fantastic! I've never seen such a fun, clever, creative card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. I just had to save it to my own Pinterest folder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! I love shaker cards so this was super fun for me!! So glad you enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's definitely a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!