Leafy Birthday

I'm back to leaves again today!  This time it's a birthday card made with LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES.

Leafy Birthday by becreativewithnicole.com.jpg

I went simple and used a fabulous sketch from Try Stampin' - or not- on Tuesday.


TST sept 22

I love how this sketch can be taken in so many ways!  I went clean and simple with neutral colors and a few fall details.

Leafy birthday up close

On a Soft Suede card base, I added a circle of INTO THE WOODS designer paper and an Old Olive leaf from LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES.  Did you notice the cute little acorn next to the greeting??  I just got the September MY PAPER PUMPKIN and it has a bunch of cute fall stamps, one of which is this cute little acorn!  And speaking of MY PAPER PUMPKIN,  Stampin' Up! is doing something great for October.

kit

They are donating money for Breast Cancer Research when you subscribe!  For each current subscriber they are donating $1 and for each new subscriber they will donate $1.  So now is a great time to check out My Paper Pumpkin!!

Lighthearted birthday by becreativewithnicole.com.jpg

I am so glad I decided to join in this week's TST challenge, I love how simple yet elegant this card turned out!

If you'd like to make your own Leafy Birthday card, here's a list of supplies I used.  To find out more about the item or to order just click on the picture!

 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE








 



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Why is it, that when I try to pin your card, it immediately goes to another general Pinterest page? It won't let me pin it to my board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure Cindy....I was able to pin it earlier today. Did you try the pin it in the upper left corner? That's the one I typically use. If you can't get it to work, you can go to this link here for a pin on my holiday board so you can save it that way. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/235383518001805948/ Thanks so much for visiting my blog and pinning my artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the creativity in this card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Andi! I am so happy with how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!