Grateful

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  This week we are featuring FALL CARDS.

create blog hop badge

As I'm sure you know by now, LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES is my most favorite fall stamp set.  So with it sitting on my desk already, it was perfect for today's card.

Grateful by becreativewithnicole.com

I went for an elegant look with earthy colors.


lighthearted leaves


The leaf and the "grateful" die cut were easy to come up with, but I didn't quite know what I wanted to put them on.  I ended up with a banner made up of a piece of INTO THE WOODS designer paper (green dots design) and a piece of vellum layered on top.  The vellum muted the designer paper so the "grateful" die cut didn't get lost.


Grateful Leaf card by becreativewithnicole.com


The colors worked together beautifully!  I love the Pear Pizzaz leaf stamped with Mossy Meadow, it was bold yet didn't overpower the sentiment in Early Espresso cardstock.  I think the vellum played a nice part too and softened the whole look.  A few gold sequins added the finishing touch and completed the look I was going for.  I don't know what I ever did without sequins, I can't make a card without them anymore!!


SUPPLIES:


STAMPS: Lighthearted Leaves


PAPER:  Tip Top Taupe, Pear Pizzaz, Early Espresso, Into the Woods DSP, Vellum


INKS:  Mossy Meadow


ACCESSORIES:  Leaflets Framelits, Seasonal Frames Thinlits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, handheld stapler, Metallic Sequins Assortment


Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing!  Click previous to visit the very talented Mary Brown and Next to see the very talented Debbie Henderson.

create blog hop 2create blog hop 1

Thanks for hopping with us, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!

BLOG HOP SIG
Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Nicole love you cards and smile when there is new one in my inbox. Especially grateful how easy you make it to pin a card idea to Pinterest! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rosemarie! Your sweet comment has made me smile! I am glad you are enjoying my cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!