Trick or Treat!

Have I told you how much I am loving HOWL-O-WEEN TREATS??  I am a sucker for stamp sets that come with coordinating framelits and when they are bundled with a discount, well...who can resist?!

For today's card though, I didn't need the framelits, I went simple and let the bold sentiment take center stage.

Trick or Treat by becreativewithnicole.com

Isn't this fun!!  Bet you guessed it was going to be a SHAKER!  What got me thinking about doing this one was not only the nice bold sentiment, but the cool new HAPPY HAUNTING DESIGNER WASHI TAPE.

Shaker close up

I love this style of shaker, they are easy to make and easy to mail!  I added silver sequins that I took from the Cottage Greetings Card Kit and BLACK GLIMMER paper stars made with the Confetti Star Border Punch.


Howl-o-ween Shaker Card by becreativewithnicole.com


This card is simple yet BOLD!!!  And as always the envelope is stamped and the inside too!


Are you intimidated by shakers or just haven't given them a try yet because you're not sure?  Well, I have a solution for you...a fun tutorial all about SHAKERS, including the flat shaker style I shared with you today.


Shaker Tutorial Collage


Learn how to make 4 different styles of shaker cards with my easy to follow step by step picture tutorial.   A page of tips and tricks is also included to make creating your own shaker cards a breeze!

9

A8

 

 

 

 

 

The 34 page tutorial is available via e-mail for only $9.95, just click on the paypal button below.

You will receive the PDF file of the tutorial within 24 hours. If you do not hear from me within 48 hours, please contact me.












Shake it Up! Tutorial





Come and explore the world of shaker cards with me!


1BLOG SIGGY




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Thanks so much Cindee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,
    I did pay $9.95 for the tutorial, but have not received it. Can you re-send it please?
    Thanks!
    Judy
    if you need me to forward the paypal receipt, I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sent....glad you found it! I'm sorry it ended up in the junk folder! Thanks again for purchasing the tutorial! I hope you'll share some of your creations with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!