Thanksgiving Gifts

Yesterday I shared a Mini Treat Bag  that would be perfect for Thanksgiving.  Well, I thought I'd take it a step further and set up a simple place setting.

Thanksgiving Plate by becreativewithnicole.com

Isn't this elegant??  I added in a curvy keepsake pumpkin with the mini treat bag card to make a complete gift.

Curvy Keepsake pumpkin by becreativewithnicole.com

The pumpkin has the same sentiment and an emboss resist leaf to make it coordinate nicely.  I made a faux stem with a little bit of Chevron Ribbon that was cut in half.

Thanksgiving Gifts by becreativewithnicole.com

I think my guests will like their little gifts, what do you think??


Thanksgiving Place Setting by becreativewithnicole.com


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. These are fabulous, of course your guests will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carol! I am hoping they will!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!