Seriously Clean and Simple

I went seriously clean and simple for today's card.  I love the crispness it has!


Gift from the Garden by becreativewithnicole.com

Told ya it was simple!  I don't usually go THIS simple, but this works!


Garden boots


The inspiration for this card was two fold.  First, I wanted a simple card to send a nice note to my Aunt.  With it being the end of summer and lots of gardening is still going on, I planned on using GIFT FROM THE GARDEN.  But, I need a little more of a push, so the second bit of inspiration came from the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.


CCMC370


Gift from the Garden by becreativewithnicole.com


Not much explaining that needs to be done with this, huh!  The boots look so pretty in Watermelon Wonder with small Pool Party Flowers.  I used the TREE BUILDER PUNCH for that sweet little flower, it's nice to have a tiny flower to use for accents!


August Mini Session


Ok, before I go, I wanted to remind you of the August Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary.  There are 5 AWESOME projects ready to go for you, including two 3D and three card sets....all for only $8.95!!  It's quite a deal and I hope you'll join us!  For more information, visit Create with Connie and Mary.


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Nicole, this is clean and simple perfection! Love those wellies! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and fun! Thanks for playing along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Alison! I love the Watermelon Wonder boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity! What a nice focus on the sentiment and the adorable boots! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Chris! I do love how simple this one is....I usually add sequins and things but I restrained myself this time...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Nicole...that is a SERIOUSLY ADORABLE card...cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Jan! I do love how crisp and clean this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that your card is so simple, clean and to the point. There's nothing to detract from the clear and concise message to your aunt. Wonderful all the way around! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet - beautifully CAS and the flowers on the wellies are adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Margaret! I sent it out and waiting to hear what she thinks of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Joanne! I do love the boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super CAS card...just darling! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just adorable Nicole! I love how simple and clean this is and those boots are to die for! Thanks for playing this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Bridgette!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my...how wonderfully CAS!!! I absolutely ADORE IT! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Mary!! I've caught the CAS bug!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!