Lighthearted Leaves Shaker

Guess what....I'm back with another SHAKER!  Yep, I am officially obsessed!  I have really been into fall cards and was pondering a way to make a cool shaker.  LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES is a new favorite of mine, so I thought about it and came up with this!

Lighthearted Leaves Shaker by becreativewithnicole.com

A rustic shaker!!  The idea for this kind of shaker came when I found some cool fall colored sequins at the Dollar Tree.  Of course I grabbed them up in every color and went home a happy girl!

Leaf Shaker by becreativewithnicole.com

If you'll look closely, the shaker is shaped perfectly as a leaf so you see all the sequins.  I did a similar card with the butterfly framelits, you can find more about it HERE.  You can also see a close up of the embossing and sponging that really brings home the rustic feel of the card.

Lighteharted Leaves Shaker Card

I went with the EXPRESSIONS NATURAL ELEMENTS for my sentiment, it was the perfect fit for this monochromatic card.  I wasn't sold on these wooden elements at first, but now I love them!  In fact, there are more coming up in the Holiday Catalog that I plan on getting!

I hope I leave you inspired for fall card making!  Keep an eye for more shakers in the near future, my brain is already thinking about the next one!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Oh my! You are the "shaker" queen! Love this card Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cindee!! I can't help but see shaker cards dancing in my head!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!