Flower Box

I went in a different direction today and went back to a favorite of mine from the main catalog, GIFT FROM THE GARDEN.

Window Frame by becreativewithnicole.com

I combined it with the new Hearth and Home thinlits in the Holiday catalog that will be released next week.  I love how perfectly matched the frame is with the plant!

Window frame close up

A planter box, small flowers and leaves really brought the window to life!  The BRICK WALL embossing folder helped with that aspect too!

Now how about my inspiration....well, I used the sketch from Try Stampin' -or not- on Tuesday.

TST

Is this a great sketch or what!  Now you can see why I immediately thought of the Hearth and Home Thinlits.

Window Frame Card by becreativewithnicole.com

I can see lots of window frames and potted plants in my future!  There are so many uses, both the stamp set and thinlits are a must have on your wish list!

Speaking of GIFT FROM THE GARDEN, it's what I used for my card set in the August Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary.  The session is LIVE right now which means you get all 5 tutorials right away and it's only $8.95!!  More details about the August Session are at Create with Connie and Mary.  Ok, that's it for me today!  See you for more stamping fun tomorrow!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I love, love, love this idea and I will be casing you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cindee!! I am so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love this card. I can hardly wait for 9/1 to place my order. (August budget already busted!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Michelle! I know what you mean about the budget, I have busted mine too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!