Envelope Punch Board Treat Tutorial

I am back with a tutorial for the fun little treat that I shared last week.  I had LOTS of emails about how to make these cute little guys, so I here you go!  First let me show you a couple of new designs that I did.

Treat Tutorial by becreativewithnicole.com

SO CUTE, right??  I think the googlie eyes really made these cool!!


Envelope Punch Board Treat 1


This first one has a Black Glimmer paper hat, so fashionable for a skeleton!


Envelope Punch Board Treat 2


This next guy just preferred the bare bones!  Of course I had to use Black Glimmer paper somehow, so I added the "BOO"!


Ok, now to the nitty gritty!!  I am trying something different this time, something I hope will be helpful.  I wrote up the tutorial in PDF form for you to download!!  I would love to know if that is something you'd like in place of the tutorial just in the blog post, so leave me a comment and tell me what you think!


Envelope Punch Board Treat Tutorial


I would love to see the treats you make, so comment and share a link with me so I can check 'em out!


1BLOG SIGGY


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Cute projects! and GREAT tutorial!! :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Patty!! I am hoping that having a pdf file helps make it easier for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Marti! It's such a fun treat to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Nicole!! So cute....got to try it. I love using the envelope punch board
    for other things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Shirley! Have fun making treats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!