Delightful Dijon

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  August is all about the new IN COLORS and today we are featuring DELIGHTFUL DIJON!

BLOG HOP BADGE MAIN

I used Lighthearted Leaves again this week, it's just too fabulous in Delightful Dijon!

Delightful Dijon Thanks by becreativewithnicole.com

How stunning is this Mini Treat Bag card!  The golden tone of Delightful Dijon is perfect for fall and these gorgeous leaf stamps.

Delightful Dijon Lighthearted Leaves

I almost went with this as just a treat bag, but changed my mind!  In the end, I felt this would be a gorgeous way to tell everyone at Thanksgiving how grateful I am for them by leaving this on their dinner plates.

Lighthearted Leaves Thanks and Giving

The leaves were done with the emboss resist technique, one leaf in Delightful Dijon and one in Soft Suede.  The sentiment was stamped in the bold Early Espresso which compliments Delightful Dijon nicely.

Lighthearted Leaves in Delightful Dijon by becreativewithnicole.com

I also added in a few golden details, the Gold Metallic Thread and a few sequins....they are perfect finishing touches!

Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the Design Team has for us today, I know it will all be amazing!

BLOG HOP BADGE2BLOG HOP BADGE1

Thanks for hopping with us today, we love inspiring you!  Happy Stamping!

BLOG HOP SIG

 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much MaryJo! I think these colors are perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, Nicole! I think I'll make these for Thanksgiving, too! I really love the tab on the card...wouldn't have thought of that.
    Thanks, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Cheryl! The tab was so easy to do with the File Tab Edgelit, I don't use them nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your envelope. And those leaves WOW. I'm playing with my new stamp sets today and was wondering what paper you used to make it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Patti!! I used the new envelope paper in the main catalog on page 149. It's really nice to use for the Mini Treat Bags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful welcome to your Thanksgiving table! The bag is just lovely and the card with the tab is just perfect with it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Margaret! This is the first time I used the file tab edgelits with the card insert and I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!