Cucumber Crush!

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!  August is all about the new IN COLORS and today we are featuring CUCUMBER CRUSH!

BLOG HOP BADGE MAINI had LIGHTHEARTED LEAVES sitting out on my desk and thought it would look gorgeous in CUCUMBER CRUSH!

Cucumber Crush meeets Lighthearted Leaves

Clean and simple looks good with this color!  But since I went with just Cucumber Crush and Whisper White, I did a fun style of card to kick it up!

Pop out swing card by becreativewithnicole.com

It goes from simple to pop out swing card!  Isn't that great!  The inside is clean and simple too, just a little stamping and extra designer paper.  Can you guess where the designer paper is from??  It's part of the Cherry on Top DSP!  I think it looks wonderful with the leaves, a very nice contrast!

Thanks

And speaking of nice contrast, how about the gorgeous sentiment from the Expressions Natural Elements.  I love how the natural wood looks with the leaves, it's a perfect pairing!

Thanks in Cucumber Crush

I hope you are using Cucumber Crush on your cards, it's a fabulous bold color!  Now how about some more fabulous ideas?!  Just click on the buttons below to go forward or backward and visit with the rest of the talented Design team!

BLOG HOP BADGE2BLOG HOP BADGE1

Thanks for hopping with us today, we love inspiring you!  And speaking of inspiration, have you heard about the NEW Mini Sessions??  August is LIVE now and we are SO excited about this new format.  You get 5 full tutorials for only $8.95!  This is such an amazing value, I hope you will join us!!  You can find all the details at Create with Connie and Mary.  Thanks for hopping by!  Happy Stamping!

Comments

  1. I love what you've done with this stamp! I really never paid attention to it in the catalog, and have had a hard time envisioning the stamps themselves not used with the fall theme. You inspired me to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Robin! I am so happy that my card inspired you to get this set! You will love it, there's lots of uses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your touches on the inside of the card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pat! I love how the inside of the card turned out! Cucumber Crush is quickly becoming a favorite color of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole,
    Would you share directions for this card? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!