Rainbow Color Smash Video Tutorial

I've got a video for you today!  This time it's a technique called COLOR SMASH that makes water coloring so much FUN!  I saw this idea on pinterest awhile back and thought it would be the perfect technique to showcase with OVER THE RAINBOW.

Color Smash Video Tutorial

As you can see, this technique allows you to layer colors onto your paper any way you like!  Below is the card I did when trying this for the first time, I used a bit less color and left more white space.

Watercolor Over the Rainbow

I think I like this one that I made first better, which is your favorite??

[embed]https://youtu.be/RjsN1gu2swE[/embed]

All you need are a few simple supplies.  Here's a list of what I used for both of these cards.

Ink refills:  Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder (purple for original card shown second)

Paper:  Pacific Point card base, Water color paper 4" x 5 1/2"

Accessories:  Small piece of window sheet, empty stamp case, Stampin' Spritzer with water, Versamark, black embossing powder, heat gun, Fast Fuse, Metallic Sequin Assortment Tombow Multi-purpose glue

I hope you enjoyed today's fun technique!  Give it a try and let me know how it goes!  I'd like to start doing more video tutorials.   If you have anything in particular you'd like to see, leave me a comment or e-mail me, I'd love your suggestions!

becreativewithnicole.com

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Melanie!! I hope you give it a try, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun technique! I'm going to have to give this a try. Thanks Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is SO much fun! Definitely give it a try Cindee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!