More Watercolor Wings!

Guess what??  I have yet another WATERCOLOR WINGS card for you today....I told you it's my favorite set right now!  It just so happened that a butterfly was perfect for the sketch I was working with for today.  See what you think.....

Watercolor Wings Thank You

Now, take a look at the sketch I used and you'll see why this was so perfect for it!

Sketch+51-001

When I first looked at this week's sketch from Try Stampin' -or not- on Tuesday, I saw leaves for the stripes.  And instead of adding a flower, I added a BUTTERFLY!

Watercolor Wings Butterfly

I went simple doing just one layer and used one of the more unusual color choices that I came up with and shared a couple of weeks ago.  The first layer of color is Mint Macaron stamped off once, second layer of Tip Top Taupe and finally a third layer of Cucumber Crush.

Watercolor Wings by Be Creative with Nicole

After the butterfly was in place, the card still needed a couple of things.  For a sentiment, I went with an Early Espresso "thanks" from the Greetings Thinlets.  I also wanted a little pop of color, so a couple of tiny flowers in Watermelon Wonder were the perfect final touch.  And of course I had to stamp the envelope, I used my homemade butterfly stamp in Mint Macaron which coordinated nicely.

I hope you'll join me in this week's challenge and create your own card!  Just go to Try Stampin' -or not- on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

becreativewithnicole.com

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


 

 

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Very striking! Love the color combo! Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nancy! I really love this unusual color combination for the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!