More Color Smash!

Yes, I am a bit infatuated with the COLOR SMASH technique and have yet another card to share.  I can't help myself, it's such an easy technique and packs a big punch!

Rainbow Color Smash by Be Creative with Nicole

My inspiration for this particular card came from the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.

CCMC365

I liked this sketch and thought a color smash background would be perfect for it.

Rainbow Color Smash

I pulled a sentiment from Ray of Sunshine, it compliments the rainbow beautifully!  I initially intended to use Over the Rainbow, but it was nice to change it up a little and use a set that's been put away for awhile.

Color Smash by Be Creative with Nicole

Did you know that I did a card set with Over the Rainbow for the NEW Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary??

CCM Mini Session

Yep, it's an exciting time right now, the NEW session is LIVE and ready to inspire you!  Best part, it's only $8.95 for 5 awesome tutorials!  For all the details visit Create with Connie and Mary, I Hope you'll join us!

becreativewithnicole.com

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. This is so bright and cheerful! Lots of fun, too! Love the bright colors and the glimmery stars! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and beautiful card Nicole - this would never fail to raise a smile! I've never tried this technique but it looks like fun. Love the addition of the glimmer stars too! Thanks for joining us over at Create with Connie and Mary for our Thursday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done this technique with acrylic blocks but after watching your video, I think you have more control with the window sheet. Thanks for that tip! As for the card - it is so pretty with combination of colors and glimmer. FUN card and FUN technique! Thanks, Nicole for playing along with us at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Lisa! Do give the window sheet a try, it really is easier to control your color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Joanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love everything about this card, Nicole! Can't wait to try this technique. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! Give it a try and let me know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Packs a big punch is right!!!! What an eye-catcher you've designed here! Love it!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your FABULOUS rainbow background! It is just so colorful and HAPPY! Thanks for joining us this week Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Mary!! I do love HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cool card and technique! I can't wait to try it with a window sheet. The sun and stars are great with this sketch, and the result is spectacular! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Nicole! I love that background...so bright and vivid...perfect for the greeting! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Nicole, your card is just stunning!! I LOVE all the bright colors, the stars and the technique! Don't you love it when you can pull in a sentiment from another set that is just perfect?!! I like you cards on the new CCMC Mini Session with this set also..cool!! Thanks for joining us this week... always love to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Margaret! I do love how Ray of Sunshine and Over the Rainbow coordinate....I will be combining them more in the future! And I am so glad you enjoyed the card collection in the new CCM Mini Session....I had so much fun creating it...lots of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning!!! Absolutely beautiful. I am loving the background that you created with those colours. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much Alison!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!