Watercolor Wings

I have a confession to make......I am SERIOUSLY OBSESSED with WATERCOLOR WINGS!!  Any of you that have this stamp set know exactly what I'm talking about!  There are so many ways to make these gorgeous butterflies, I could sit at my desk and stamp all day!

Butterfly Thank You

I used the small butterfly for the first time on my card for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Before I get to all the details, let's look at the sketch.

TSSC366

I have to admit, this sketch was definitely a challenge for me.....I had to sit and think awhile!  Once I pulled out Watercolor Wings, things got rolling.

Watercolpr Wings2

I went with my two new favorite In Colors, Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe for my main colors.

Watercolor Wings

I made the butterfly similar to the one I shared for the Single Stair Step Card Tutorial.  I started with a stamped off Sahara Sand base, added Blushing Bride then Watermelon Wonder.  The sentiment comes from a different set, Endless Thanks.  I liked the banner, it pairs nicely with the butterfly.

Watercolpr Wings2

Did you notice the bit of Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim??  I used it in place of scallops in the sketch.  There's something else worth noting....the polka dot paper.  I pulled it from the June My Paper Pumpkin kit!  I will show you more about how I used my kit later in the week, including how to use this great paper wisely!

Inside with Endless Thanks

Lastly, let's take a peek inside the card.  I used the banner again to complete my sentiment.

Now it’s up to you!  How about joining the challenge with me??  Just go to Techno Stamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

becreativewithnicole.com

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!