Rainbow Shadowbox for Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop

Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Bog Hop!!  All during June we are featuring different FUN FOLD CARDS and this week is the SHADOWBOX CARD!

 

You should be arriving from Mary Brown's amazing blog Stamper Camper's Corner, wasn't her card fabulous!!  If you are just starting out here, welcome and enjoy the ride!  Be sure to stop at each blog to check out all of the cool cards we have for you today.

I used to do tons of this style card, I love how easy they are to make and they have a nice WOW factor to them.  I actually envisioned this card when I saw OVER THE RAINBOW in the new catalog.  I knew that the word "RAINBOW" would be just perfect for a shadowbox, what do you think??

Perfect rainbow, right??!!  The stamp has just the right curve to fit over an oval framelit!

One of the coolest things about this shadowbox is that it folds flat and fits into an envelope easy peasy!  The card is built from two pieces of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cardstock.....that simple!  Just add all the extra bells and whistles to make it unique.  To get the proper shape, score each end of the cardstock at 1/2" and 1" and adhere the edges together with tear tape.

I used the third oval framelit from the center to cut the front panel of the card.  A bit of Whisper White inside gives the perfect base for the sentiment and sun peeping out.  Fluffy Soft Sky clouds from Sprinkles of Life are like the icing on the cake, they add a nice whimsical touch.  And of course I had to add in gold sequins!  Gotta have gold at the end of the rainbow!!



I am super pleased with how this card turned out, I hope you enjoyed it too!  Now it's time for the next stop, Debbie Henderson's gorgeous blog Debbie's Design's to see her amazing card for today.  Don't forget to continue through all of the blogs, you won't want to miss a thing!

 
http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/ccmc-saturday-blog-hop_20.html

 
Thanks for hanging out with us again!  See you next time!






Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Very cool card, love the brightness....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole - you are just amazing! I love all your designs. They are so over the top of a lot of other demonstrators! I only wish I had 1/8 of your talent. You won't miss 1/8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky you are so sweet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lively Rainbow Shadowbox card! The colors and design say HAPPY!
    Awesome Job Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Sharie!! Lively and happy was exactly what I was going for!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! May be casing once I get this set. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Cyndi! I look forward to seeing the card you make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your work and this is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Beverly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!