Over the Rainbow

With all the rainy weather lately in Ohio, I needed a bit of a pick-me-up!  To the rescue was the FUN new stamp set OVER THE RAINBOW.

This is one of those whimsical sets that you just can't help but smile about!  What inspired this happy design for today??  None other than the unique sketch at Try Stampin' -Or Not- On Tuesday.

Isn't this a fun way to inspire creativity!  You can pick the photo or the sketch...or both!  I don't have anything beachy, so I used the sketch to bring my happy rainbow to life.

As you can see, I did some serious paper piecing!  It took a bit of fussy cutting, but it was totally worth it!

Clouds from Sprinkles of Life were a nice compliment and fit just right with a rainbow.  They were an easy addition, the coordinating punch meant no more fussy cutting for this card!

Alright, now it's up to you to turn a little inspiration into a gorgeous card.  Why not give this week's sketch a try with me??  Just hop on over to Try Stampin' to get all the details and see more great samples from the Design Team.
Thanks for hanging out with me today and Happy Stamping!


 Nicole




SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!