Envelope Paper Mini Treat Bag

One thing I really love to do is find new ways to use a product.  We all want to get the most for our money and using an item for multiple purposes helps us do that.  My stamping friend Cindee Wilkinson used the new Envelope Paper with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet and I just loved the idea!  She found another way to use the envelope paper and the treat bag, how cool!  I sat down and did a version of my own that I think you'll enjoy.

Mini Treat Bag with envelope paper

Isn't this fun and happy!  I went with the wood grain pattern in Tip Top Taupe and added a pop of color with a flower made with the new Cotton Paper.

Close up of Mini Treat Bag with envelope paper

Lisa Rhine, another great stamping friend, was my inspiration for the cotton flower.  It was super easy to make, maybe I should do a quick video to share....what do you think??

Mini Treat Bag with flower

I also added in a sentiment with Hello You Thinlets, so there is NO stamping on this bag....just die cuts!  Sometimes it's fun to just sit and create with no stamps involved.  I really don't know how I ever lived without the Big Shot, I use it for just about everything I make!

weekly deals june 23

Don't forget that the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet is on sale through Monday, be sure to take advantage of the great price!

See you tomorrow for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!!


becreativewithnicole.com

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this cute, fun project. Would love to see a video on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wilda! I'm planning on a quick video some time this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!