Something for Baby

I have another card to share today, this one is for sketch challenge #179 from Freshly Made Sketches.  I thought this was a great clean and simple design to work with.



I just got the Something for Baby Bundle and thought it would be perfect for this sketch.



 The Best Year Ever Designer Paper from Sale-a-bration was the inspiration for my colors.  The card base is Coastal Cabana embossed with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder.  I added in a piece of the bokeh inspired paper with two of the corners rounded.



A baby onsie was stamped with Coastal Cabana on Whisper White and die cut with the coordinating framelit.  A cute little duckie adds a splash of color.  It's stamped with Daffodil Delight on Whisper White.  I also stamped a duck with Tangerine Tango then cut the beak out to add to the Daffodil Delight duck. 



Since Something for Baby doesn't have sentiments, I pulled the "Congratulations" from Guy Greetings.  I liked the size and the lettering, it was a perfect fit for the banner.



 So that's it!! My first card using the really sweet Something for Baby Bundle.  Having matching framelits for this set is such a bonus, I just love when Stampin' Up! helps us out like that!!




Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy Stamping!











Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin








Comments

  1. Sweet card Nicole! I love the onesie and duck! The embossed background looks great! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love this for a baby card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great new baby card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!