A Happy Thing plus Preview Day 2

Happy Monday!  I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring A Happy Thing from Sale-a-bration.  I am sooooo sad that Sale-a-bration is ending tomorrow, all of these products are just so fun to work with!  I really loved my Lotus Blossom card from a few weeks ago so I decided to use the design with the happy bird since I've not done a card with it yet.



I think these colors are just gorgeous together and the bird looks amazing!  Here's a look at the card that I took this design from.



I kept the same basic layout the, just changed up the sentiment and embellishments.



I used the sentiment from Lotus Blossom.  It's stamped directly on the designer paper with Coastal Cabana ink.  The card needed a little extra something, so I added a couple of small Crisp Cantaloupe flowers with the flower punch in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  Each flower has a small pearl in the center.



Now that I've done this card, I am so sad that I didn't use this set more over the last couple of months!




Now onto some fun stuff!!  It's Preview Day 2 for the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions Collection and Mary has a FREE TUTORIAL and BLOG CANDY today!!!  So run on over to check out her awesome card collection and more details about what the Card "Create"tions Collection is all about.  I hope you'll join us!!


Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy Stamping!







Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Comments

  1. Love this, Nicole. There were so many great SDAB items this year! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!