Football Dear Heart!

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!  Mary Jo always has awesome sketches for us.  Here's today's.



I have been doing lots of Christmas cards lately and decided to change it up for this challenge.  I went back to a really cute set, Dear Heart.



With the start of fall and football season, I thought this was the perfect card for today.  My little guy is loving the beautiful weather and having a blast playing ball outside.  So when I saw this sketch, I immediately saw three footballs for the circles.

I kept the colors muted except for the bright leaves and sentiment.  The designer paper I used was Motley Monsters, it has some great patterns that have nothing to do with Halloween!





The footballs were so fun to do, they are stamped on Cajun Craze with Early Espresso Ink.  Don't they look real?!  The little football player turned out great too.  I love coloring with the Blendabilities, they blend and color so well!  The flesh tones were always a problem for me, but not anymore with the wonderful skin tones we have now.

I hope you will join in this week's sketch challenge and make a card of your own!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.



Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping! 





Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Comments

  1. This is so cute, I would have never thought of this set for this sketch! So fun with the footballs. Thanks for all the great samples each week on my sketch challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!