Oh Happy Day!

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Let's take a look at the fun sketch that Mary Jo has for us this week.



I used Hello Love for my card with the All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack as my inspiration.



I love this new paper stack, the designs are so pretty!  I based my colors on the first design I picked, the pale yellow with flowers.  From there I picked out two coordinating designs for the banners.



The focal point started out on a circle of Pistachio Pudding.  The bird from Hello Love was stamped with Memento Black ink on the circle plus a piece of Whisper White.  I colored the body of the white bird with Blendabilities then cut it out.  I glued it onto the bird stamped on Pistachio then moved on to the sentiment.  I wanted the bird to be tweeting something, so I used a Word Bubble Framelit to stamp the sentiment on. 








I love how soft and pretty this card turned out, the floral paper and the blues are just wonderful!

I hope you will join us for the challenge this week! Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!   Happy stamping!










Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Comments

  1. Very sweet and cute card...love the yellow and blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love this set! I finally got my tutorial done with it. I just love any set with birds for some reason. You card is fabulous, I so appreciate your talent thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!