Watercolor Wonder for TSSC313

It's Monday and time for a new Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Technostamper!  Another great sketch this week, take a look.



I am working on using up DSP packs that I'm getting low on, so I based my card on Watercolor Wonder DSP.



The card base is Calypso Coral.  I went simple with it and didn't add any embossing...I almost did but I didn't want to detract from the DSP.



The design starts with a large circle of the polka dot design adhered to the card base.  I built upon that with a Daffodil Delight bow and then more Watercolor DSP for the banner.

The next element is the sentiment.  I die cut a Calypso Coral Apothecary Accent then added Whisper White with the Mother's Day greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Finally, I added in a few pearls on the sentiment and scattered around the card.




This was a really fun sketch to work with this week, I hope you'll join along!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.



Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!   Happy stamping!





Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Comments

  1. Great mother's day card, love that paper. Every sheet is awesome. The colors are so fresh and fun for spring! Thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

A Cupcake Birthday and BLOG CANDY!