Miss You Already

Welcome!  Today is another challenge day, this time it's for Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  They have a great sketch to work with this week, take a look.



I wanted to use Life in the Forest and ended up going a bit abstract with the sketch.  I initially planned on boxes of different colors, but changed my mind.  I arranged the cut outs in the same pattern as the boxes, just no boxes!



Isn't this interpretation fun!  I used both Sale-a-bration and Occasions catalog products.  The Designer Series Paper is Sweet Sorbet and it's available starting today!



I stamped the raccoon on Smokey Slate and fussy cut him out.  His tail and ears are colored in with a Basic Black marker.  His mask is colored in with a retired gray marker.  The trees are stamped with Summer Starfruit on Summer Starfruit card stock and fussy cut.  The rabbit is stamped on Pool Party and fussy cut as well.  All the elements are arranged like the pattern of boxes in the sketch.  In place of a banner, I used the word bubble from the Just Sayin' Bundle.



The little rabbit had an extra detail, his ears and tail are white.  Guess what I used.....the Chalk Marker!  It works great to add that little bit of white needed.  It saved me from cutting teeny pieces of white card stock to fit in there.



I hope you enjoyed my card today!  You can join the challenge to!  Just pop over to Try Stampin' On Tuesday for all the details plus more inspiration from the other Design Team members.

Stop back tomorrow for an up-cylcing organization tip!  Happy stamping!





 Don't miss out on this great deal!  You get a FREE set of In Color Markers with a NEW subscription to My Paper Pumpkin!


Click HERE to sign up!  I will send you a hand stamped card as a Thank You!  I am trying to reach a goal of 7 new subscribers, if I reach that goal by February 10th I will send a little gift with the Thank you card!









Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

Preview Week Day 6 and BLOG CANDY!!