Thanks a Ton!!

Today's share is an Oh, Whale! card...again! I wonder if I'll get enough of this stamp set?!  It just has so much potential and the greetings are great.  Actually, I think I am going to make a baby shower version of yesterday's Valentine treat like Sue suggested!  Anyway, here is my thank you card.



This is such a quick card to put together.  I embossed my white card stock base with the Cloudy Day EF, and then just added a few details.  The Bashful Blue CS cut out with the Labels Famelit looked a bit like a cloud, so I embossed it too with Cloudy Day.  I die cut the whale with the matching sizzlet (love a matching die cut!!) and the greeting with the Bitty Banners Framelit.  The waves I stamped three times, only inking once with Pacific Point. I just stamped in succession to give a faded look then cut the waves out by hand.  I also added a bit of bling by giving the whale a rhinestone jewel eye. And that's it! An Oh, Whale! thank you!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I have more Sale-a-bration cards to share so be sure to check back!!

If it doesn't move..stamp it!!!

Nicole Tugrul
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's get ready for Halloween!

A Shaker Card and BLOG CANDY!!!

A Cupcake Birthday and BLOG CANDY!